Welcome To The Online Application Portal For
Mississippi Regional Housing Authority No. VII (MRHA7)
Our office is located at 909 Delaware Avenue in McComb, MS. Our Mailing Addresses are:
- HCV/Section 8 Office, P. O. Box 430, McComb, MS 39649
- Public Housing, P. O. Box 748, McComb, MS 39649
Currently, our office is closed to the general public, due to COVID-19. However, you may contact us by phone at 601-684-9503, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. This online Application Portal is OPEN for your convenience.
Paper applications for the Public Housing and HCV Programs are available outside our office in a brochure holder. You may also call our office at 601-684-9503 and request a paper application be mailed to you. Please speak slowly and clearly when leaving a message.
The Low Rent/Public Housing Program has five (5) Waiting Lists which are listed by towns - Fayette, Gloster, Monticello, Osyka, and Roxie. The Housing Choice Voucher/Section 8 Program has only one Waiting List which is ordered by the Date and Time each Pre-Application is received.
With this online Application, you may apply for either the Low Rent/Public Housing Program or the Housing Choice Voucher/Section 8 Program. The information that you give in this Application will be used to determine your position on the Waiting List.
Please read the following instructions carefully so that your Application will be processed successfully:
- You MUST have: a valid Social Security Number, Date of Birth, and a valid Email Address.
- You MUST be 21 years old to apply for our programs. If you are under 21, you must provide us with proof that you are an Emancipated Minor.
- When you apply for any Waiting List, you will be added to that Waiting List based on the date and time of your application.
- If neither the head of household nor the spouse or co-head is a resident of the jurisdiction of this Housing Authority at the time the HCV Application is submitted, the family will be required to rent a unit in the jurisdiction of the Housing Authority during the first year of their rental assistance.
- Be sure to check the spelling of your Name, Street Name, Street Number, City, State and Zip. Do not confuse your physical address with your mailing address. All of this must be CORRECT!
If you are using a Post Office Box to receive mail, please put this information in the Mailing Address.
- Once you have completed entering your Application, you can return to this website to check the status of your completed Pre-Application.
If you have questions about completing the application or about the Waiting Lists, please call us at (601) 684-9503. Please speak SLOWLY and CLEARLY when leaving a message. Please say and spell your name and mailing address.
Do not forget to include city, state, zip code, and a valid telephone number. If we cannot understand the message clearly, you will not be contacted. Or you may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank You for contacting MRHA7 regarding your housing needs.
"MRHA7 Is Building A Stronger America –
Through Housing - One Family At A Time!"